You might pleasure into it by renting a jet ski;
- At your leisure, you may explore the whole coastline of Malaga.
- You may go on a cruise, experience a sunset ride, and stop to go swimming in the ocean.
- Or you may hire a boat and jet ski to go on the ultimate ocean adventure with your friends or family.
Please be kindly informed:
- Please wear suitable beachwear and sunscreen.
- Always carry a personal phone.
- Each and every jet ski has a kill switch key lanyard that needs to be fastened to the driver at all times.
- When approaching or leaving the port, all drivers are forced to comply with a maximum speed limit of 3 knots.
- Those who disregard the security guidelines set out by the charter operator or the Port acknowledge that they risk forfeiting their security deposit and risk having to be towed back to the Port.
- The general guidelines for renting a jet ski on your own in Fuengirola, Malaga, Benalmadena, and Marbella without a monitor or circuit if you have a watercraft license.
Please visit your physician before your tour, follow their advice, and carry any medications that they prescribe. Please don\'t overdo it on the alcohol the night before!
We only provide private charter in most regions, which means a boat trip with no other passengers, you rent out the entire boat with a Captain/ skipper just for your own group/ party. Yet in some regions, we do also provide shared charters. A shared charter is a fantastic choice if you would like to interact with new people and make new friends. Moreover, it reduces the cost of the trip.
Yes, we do offer bareboat charters in a few areas. By selecting the "BAREBOAT CHARTER" category, you may choose an ideal boat for your next vacation. If you find that there isn\'t a boat listed under this category yet, please let us know and we\'ll try our best to recommend you one based on your preferences.
Please go to our website, select the boat of your choice, fill out the short booking form, and click the "request availability" button, or contact us and let us know what type of boat you prefer, as well as the day and time you would like to book your boat charter. How many passengers will be there, and the number of hours required/ time duration of the boat charter? Please also let us know your preferred type of trip/activities, such as snorkeling, fishing, sailing, cruising & sightseeing, sunset, special occasion celebration, and so on.
Our payment terms are stated on our website. This varies depending on the charter company and the region. If you have any queries concerning the payment terms of your chosen boat, please contact us. OR, as soon as we receive your boat charter inquiry, we will inform you of the payment terms, if they differ from the ones stated on our website!
Nice day snorkeling with my family of 6. The waters were calm And only 6 ft deep but the marine life was amazing. Even caught some lobster.
Great day fishing the flats. Caught Permit, Barracuda and huge Tarpon. Captain and boat were great and made for a great day!
Amazing trip deep sea fishing. We went about 20 miles offshore and found a weed patch were we caught tons of Mahi! Will do it again soon.