• Please wear proper sea apparel and sunblock.
• Bring a personal mobile phone.
• There is a kill switch key lanyard in all jet skis, which must always be attached to the driver
• When entering or leaving the port, drivers must abide by the maximum speed of 3 knots
• Those that do not respect the security rules of either Fuengirola Nautic or the Port acknowledge that they may lose their deposit and may have to be towed back to the Port
• The above adheres to the general rules for renting a jetski independently without a monitor or circuit with a watercraft license in Fuengirola.
Requirements: Nautical license that covers jetskis or personal watercraft and additional identity document.
Security Deposit = €500