If you have a boat license, you can get on rent a 10 ft Yamaha Jetski from the Fuengirola Port to enjoy a high adrenaline Jetski experience playing on the Costa del Sol. Our staff will be there to serve you & to deliver you a brief lesson to confirm your rental is as safe and fun as possible.
With 10 ft Yamaha Jetski the latest generation Yamaha jet skis and you can select your own route, you can enjoy:
• You can see all of the Malaga coastlines at your own leisure.
• You can experience a sunset ride
• Ride for a cruise and stop to appreciate a sea dip
• Ride wave jumping, pull donuts, and test your best Jetski tricks!
• Or you can get on rent a boat with Jetski, both to experience the eventual sea escapade with buddies & loved once.
All independent Jetski rentals will be provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned with a full tank of fuel; for your ease, there is a fuel station located at the entrance of the Fuengirola port.
• Please wear proper sea apparel and sunblock.
• Bring a personal mobile phone.
• There is a kill switch key lanyard in all jet skis, which must always be attached to the driver
• When entering or leaving the port, drivers must abide by the maximum speed of 3 knots
• Those that do not respect the security rules of either Fuengirola Nautic or the Port acknowledge that they may lose their deposit and may have to be towed back to the Port
• The above adheres to the general rules for renting a jetski independently without a monitor or circuit with a watercraft license in Fuengirola.
Requirements: Nautical license that covers jetskis or personal watercraft and additional identity document